Blackmores Ashwagandha+ 60tab
Blackmores Ashwagandha + contains Ashwagandha (also known as Withania), an adaptogen herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help the body manage and adapt to stress.
It also contains B vitamins to support energy levels and vitamins and minerals to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Help the body manage and adapt to stress
- Reduce the symptoms of stress
- Reduce the symptoms of nervous tension and unrest
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Each Tablet Contains:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) extract dry concentrate 150mg
equivalent to dry root 1.5g (1500mg),
std to contain withanolides 4.5mg,
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 12.5mg,
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12.5mg,
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 25mg,
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 34.4mg) 37.5mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 20.6mg) 25mg,
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 25 micrograms,
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 75mg,
Biotin 37.5 micrograms,
Folic acid 150 micrograms,
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 62.5mg) 109mg,
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 6mg) 30mg.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives.
No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breast feeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional