Clinicians Flora Restore® 30cap
Clinicians Flora Restore® is a unique and scientifically researched oral probiotic for Women’s health, to support urogenital health (Vaginal and Urinary Tract) and restoration and maintenance of healthy flora.
Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and potentially problematic yeasts and bacteria which may lead to vaginal and bladder problems.
Clinicians Flora Restore® contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14).
- For use during & after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- A maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal & urinary tract problems
- Supports a healthy balance of good bacteria
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals) taken orally.
Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than 5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™ 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™ 2.5 billion CFU
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also Contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate.
May contain traces of milk products.
No Added: Gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with a mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Probiotics are considered suitable and well tolerated to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I have been suffering from viginal thrush over a year and half when I was overseas. it just wouldn't go away eventhough I was prescribed with antibiotics twice. Then I returned to NZ and went to pharmacist to buy thrush cream and was recommended this product. That was around May this year and ever since, I have been taking this everyday and it got so much better!!!! Almost gone! I will be ordering from this site again and again
Not good. I stopped taking it after awhile as it was making me nauseus. It never use to and I wondered it the formula had been changed in some way.