Clinicians Hi-Dose Vitamin C Powder 300g
通常価格 $32.20 NZD
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Powder is a potent formulation containing two forms of Vitamin C that may support the immune system in times of stress. Each teaspoonful provides a high 3550mg dose of Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid, buffered forms that are well tolerated and easily absorbed by the digestive tract.
Hi-Dose Vit C can be taken every 2-3 hours when ills and chills strike to provide acute support to the immune system. Studies show Vitamin C absorption is greatly increased in individuals when they are unwell before reaching bowel tolerance and provoking side effects. This is due to increased support required for immune system function. Hi-Dose Vit C is also appropriate for daily use as it supports stress hormone production from the adrenal glands during times of stress.
- Provides high levels of Vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defences
- Supports the immune system
- Vitamin C supports the adrenal glands during times of stress
- High daily dose of Vitamin C supports wellbeing & antioxidant protection
- Good value product providing dosing flexibility
Adults: 1 level teaspoon in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Immediate Support (for short term adult use only):
Day 1-3: Mix 1 level teaspoon in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours. Monitor dosage in acccordance with bowel tolerance.
Day 4-7: Mix 2 level teaspoonsful twice or three times daily.
After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Active ingredients per 5ml level teaspoon:
Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) (equiv. Sodium 372mg) 2850mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg
Also contains: Natural flavourings and Thaumatin.
- This product may cause bowel looseness.
- If you are on any medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
- Considered suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.