Clinicians LiverProtect Plus 60 Cap
Clinicians Liver Protect plus is useful as a daily supplement for liver health which also acts as comprehensive liver detox formula.
It is useful to aid liver cell regeneration and detoxification.
It works with the body's own production of antioxidant enzymes to offer support for liver function and protect against free radical damage.
This product is a synergistic blend of botanicals and minerals to offer excellent liver protection.
- To support daily liver protection, helping counter exposure to environmental toxins such as medications, pollution, alcohol, coffee, junk foods etc.
- At higher levels it can support a Liver Detoxification program
- Supports digestion and healthy body fat
Adults : For Liver support and maintenance: take 1 capsule in the morning with food.
For short term Liver Detoxification: Gradually increase to 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food, for 2-3 weeks.
Each capsule contains:Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed
[standardised to not less than silymarin 112mg] 9.8g;
Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit
[standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8mg] 7 g;
Curcuma longa (turmeric) ext. equiv to dry rhizome
(standardised to 100mg curcuminoids) 5.3 g;
Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf 600mg;
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root 400mg;
Copper gluconate (equiv copper 500mcg) 3.6mg;
Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1mg) 5mg;
Molybdenum trioxide (equiv molybdenum 40mcg) 60mg;
L- selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50mcg) 10mg;
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5mg) 25mg.
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
- Exercise caution with individuals with a known allergy to plants from the Compositae family (e.g. ragweed, daisy, Echinacea, chamomile and chrysanthemums) as milk thistle, globe artichoke and dandelion are all from this family.
- Exercise caution in people with gallstones or a history of gallstones, people with acute or severe hepatocelluar disease and liver cancer.
- People taking medications are advised to notify their health professional before commencing Clinicians LiverProtect Plus as it may interfere with certain medications. If you experience any side effects, contact your healthcare professional.
- Not to be taken when on blood thinning medications without medical advice.
- The herbs in LiverProtect Plus are well tolerated at the level recommended. A mild laxative effect may occur in some individuals based on the Milk Thistle content.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.