Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support 250ml
A soothing and calming herbal syrup to:
- Help relax a tight chest
- Support clear airways and healthy breathing
- Support drying the mucus membranes and clearing mucus from the lower respiratory tract
- Useful support for the body’s response to allergens and for winter ills and chills
Make sure you shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose. Our recommended dosage is 10-20mls for adults taken 3 to 4 times per day. Swill the tonic in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Children may take half the recommended adult dose and babies (over 1 year) may take quarter of the recommended adult dose.
All 100% Natural Herbal Ingredients
Our herbal tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All our herbal remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
Here’s all the natural herbal ingredients we use to create Deep Lung Support.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis - Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium - The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed. Consider medical advice if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support.
Contraindications: Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency.