Sanderson Glucosamine & Chondroitin with Cofactors 200cap
The nutrient combination may also provide beneficial support after joint trauma, such as sports injuries
- Glucosamine Sulphate complex – the research-proven form of Glucosamine.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – a major component in the lining of joints, may be depleted by joint degeneration.
- Two easy to swallow capsules provides the clinically recommended dose of Glucosamine Sulphate complex.
- Boron added for bone strength – deficient in NZ soils; enhances calcium absorption.
- Copper promotes enzymes and regulators that assist formation of optimal bone structure; copper may be depleted by calcium supplementation.
- Manganese, like copper, promotes optimal bone matrix.
- Zinc also promotes enzymes and regulators required for healthy bones; zinc may also be depleted by calcium supplementation.
Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride Complex 750mg
Chondroitin Sulphate (Marine) 250mg
Borax (Providing Boron 1.5mg) 13mg
Copper (as Cupric Sulphate) 166mcg
Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate) 1mg
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 2mg
This formulation is free from yeast, wheat, sugar, starch, nuts, gluten, dairy, corn, artificial colouring, preservatives & flavours.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin can be taken on a long-term basis.
Those with shellfish sensitivities should use with care.
High strength omega-3 fish oil and also very cheap compared to other brands
This is a great quality fish oil with optimal amounts of omega 3 in each capsule. Would recommend.