Blackmores Probiotics and Kids Daily Health 30 Sachets
Formulated based on scientific evidence. This multi-action kid's formula contains four clinically trialled probiotic strains providing 12.5 billion good bacteria, plus a prebiotic and vitamins. Maintains kid’s digestive and immune health, and daily wellbeing.
- May support the body’s natural defences and maintain immune system function
- May reduce the number of days absent from preschool due to ills and chills
- Helps support kids digestive and immune system health
- May help restore the balance of good bacteria following the use of antibiotics
- Easily dissolving powder that can be added to food or liquid, or under adult supervision, taken directly
Children 2 years and above: Mix 1.3g (1 sachet) per day into water, juice, milk or food, or as professional prescribed.
Children under 2 years: Only as professionally prescribed. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using in children under 2 years of age.
There’s no need to refrigerate; a specialised formulation process and packaging technology helps prevent moisture from harming the good bacteria, helping keep them alive.
Blackmores Probiotics+ Kids Daily Health helps to maintain kid’s digestive and immune health, and daily wellbeing. Formulated with four clinically trialled strains with the added benefit of prebiotics to support good bacterial growth and vitamins C and D.
The easy dissolving powder is conveniently packaged in individual sachets to help protect the probiotic potency and provide a hygienic and precise dose.
Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21 (5 billion CFU) 50 mg
Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20 (125 million CFU) 10.5 mg
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL34 (2.375 billion CFU) 600 µg
Total live good bacteria 12.5 billion CFU
Inulin (prebiotic) 100 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
Dairy and gluten free. No added salt, gluten, wheat or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.Vegetarian friendly.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional