Centrum For Men 60tab
Centrum For Men focuses on benefits that support men’s health such as muscle health and a healthy heart. More Vitamin D and magnesium, compared to previous formulas, have been added to help support muscle health plus lycopene, vitamin B6 and folic acid to help maintain a healthy heart.
How is it developed?
Nutrient needs vary across the life span for men and women. It has been long identified that specific nutrients increase or decrease depending on a person's age and gender. So Centrum has developed a product specially formulated to meet specific RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake) of nutrients for men.
Who is it for?
Centrum For Men is formulated to support the specific needs of men.
Recommended Dietary Intakes (RDIs) and Centrum?
Centrum for Men does not contain excessive levels of vitamins and minerals but is developed with levels close to the RDI of nutrients for men, as the role of a multivitamin is to supplement the diet, not replace it. Centrum for Men is ideal for filling nutritional gaps in a man's diet.
Adults: Take one Centrum For Men 50+ tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose
- Each tablet contains:
- Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A) 225 micrograms R.E.#
- Betacarotene 1.8 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms
- Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 25 micrograms
- Calcium Pantothenate equiv. Pantothenic acid 12.5 mg 13.6 mg
- Thiamine Nitrate equiv. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 3.7 mg 4.6 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4.6 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10 mg 12.2 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 45 micrograms
- Biotin (Vitamin H) 54 micrograms
- Folic Acid 300 micrograms
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 180 mg
- Calcium (244 mg as Calcium Carbonate and 6 mg as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate) 250 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 125 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 2 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 11 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate) 55 micrograms
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) 500 micrograms
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate Dihydrate) 50 micrograms
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 micrograms
- Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredients.
- Low sodium formula. No added dairy or gluten. Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.