Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 60 tab
Provides a synergistic combination of D3 and K2 to support bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and healthy immunity.
- To support balanced vitamin D levels
- To support bone health
- Immune system support
- Those who need mood support in the winter months
Adults and children over 3 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU) 25mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7) 90mcg
Also Contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Use with caution in individuals on anticoagulant medications, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR – International Normalised Ratio).
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Considered suitable when Vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and Vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 – 50 years