Good Health Milk Thistle 100cap
Milk Thistle 35,000 provides a high strength 1-a-day capsule. Milk Thistle is known as the king of liver herbs.
Silybin is the active component of Silymarin which is the key active in Milk Thistle that exerts the highest degree of therapeutic effects. It is also a key antioxidant helping to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
This action supports liver detoxification, the regeneration of liver cells and protection effect against many pharmaceutical drugs including iron overload which is particularly useful for people suffering from hemachromatosis. Optimal liver function is essential for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- High potency - contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle per capsule
- Provides 400mg of active ingredient Silybin* per one capsule
- One-a-day liver dosage
- *Silybin is regarded as one of the most biologically active constituents of Milk Thistle.
- Benefits healthy liver function by supporting natural liver detoxification processes
- Protects the liver and accelerates regeneration of damaged liver cells
- Helps counteract metabolic fatty liver, stimulates bile secretions to aid digestion and weight management
- Provides potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Show to exert hepatoprotective activity and reduce the toxic effects of a variety of environmental toxins and medicines.
- Provides antioxidant activity and accelerates the regeneration of liver cells after liver damage.
- Milk thistle may improve digestion, particularly fatty foods and can be used as supportive treatment in chronic liver diseases and high cholesterol conditions because it has shown to reduce cholesterol production by possibly inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Seed 35,000 (Equiv. Flavanolignans calculated as silybin 400mg)
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.