Good Health Hawaiian Grown Spirulina
Good Health Spirulina is a super food made from a Blue green algae that is grown in Hawaii. Spirulina is naturally a rich in many nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and chlorophyll. It is naturally high in iron and has a higher percentage of protein (60%) than any other food. It's no surprise that it’s regarded as one of nature’s top super foods. Ideal for any age from children to the elderly.
- Hawaiian grown
- Dried using special patented Ocean Chill Drying™
- Grown in spring water free from contaminants, pesticides, industrial waste and herbicides.
- Rich in iron
- Known to be the best source of Spirulina in the world
- Ensures the Spirulina contains the highest nutrients content available – contains high levels of Iron, Beta carotene and Zeaxanthin
- Superior quality
- The clean fresh water gives the Spirulina a clean fresh taste
If you are new to taking Spirulina it is best to start slowly and build up to the recommended dose.
1 serve = 6 tablets (equivalent to 6gms).
Adults: Suggested dose is to take 1-3 serves per day (tablets can be taken all at once or with each meal).
Spirulina Powder 99%
Excipients: Tabletting aids
Free from: Gluten, Egg, Crustacea, Fish, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Wheat
Formulated without gluten, egg, dairy, soy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
No known contra-indications.
May be taken with other medications and supplements.
No side effects known to be reported.
People with hereditary haemochromatosis or iron overload should not take iron containing supplements.