Liposhell Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets 30 Pack
Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets contain liposomal vitamin C enclosed in the patented Liposhell formula. The Liposhell technology helps ensure vitamin C is protected from substances within the body’s digestive system which may degrade the active ingredient and reduce absorption.
Enclosing vitamin C in the Liposhell liposomes allows effective transport of vitamin C to locations in the body where it is required, resulting in a high absorption rate.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets:
- Support the normal function of the immune system
- Help to reduce the frequency and severity of colds and flus
- Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
- Support the production of collagen, which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
1 sachet once daily.
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose to gain the vitamin C benefits.
Each 5g sachet contains: Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg equivalent to 889mg Vitamin C Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
- In case of patients undergoing pregnancy or breastfeeding presently, the consultation of the doctors or the pharmacists is advised before the use of the product LipoShell Vitamin C Lipo – Sachets 30 Pack for the required purposes. Patients having a possibility of the formation of kidney stones or having insufficient amount of iron are also advised to do the same.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.
Great thanks and very fast shipping was posted out straight away thanks
Significantly higher bioabsorption level than most Vitamin C tablets out there, was recommended by a friend in pharmaceutical industry. Definitely effective in immune boost, avoided catching any common cold or flu that I'm normally prone to, in the last couple of years.
Great and the item was delivered promptly and pleased with the packaging no plastics
Have always taken these when I’m starting to get sick and they work a treat. I prefer the blackcurrent flavour and the melon flavour Vit d in the same brand over this one. I prefer this brand as they have no nastys and it’s all natural.
Really great way of getting an extra dose of vitamin c. Only issue is the smell as it smells like cat p#%$. But there is nothing wrong with the taste