Livon Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C 1000mg 30packs
The original Liposomal Vitamin C loved by New Zealanders is a special form of vitamin C that encapsulates vitamin C in tiny ‘fatty’ bubbles known as liposomes. Liposomes provide a delivery mechanism for the vitamin C. To make stable nano liposomes Livon Labs use high grade essential phospholipids which are extracted from lecithin.
Each 1,000 mg sachet of Vitamin C is made with 1,000 mgs of phospholipids of which 500 mgs is pure phosphatidylcholine. This combination is the key to Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C’s delivery mechanism. Phosphatidylcholine is in many ways as important as the vitamin C because it’s not made in the body and it works to support the integrity of healthy cell membranes.
In addition to using Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C as daily supplement to provide an optimal daily dose of this important vitamin, New Zealanders can take Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C:
- When travelling abroad by air or sea to support their immune defences while away from home
- When going into hospital and when they come out to support immunity, a healthy recovery and normal healing
- To support a healthy response to stress. Animals that make their own vitamin C can make significantly more in response to stress. When humans are stressed, they are not able to make any vitamin C
- To support healthy glowing skin and the integrity of healthy arteries blood vessels and cartilage
As a dietary supplement take 1 to 2 packets per day for heart, liver, kidney, circulatory, glandular, and cellular health.
In a small glass, ideally a shot glass, add one mouthful of water (ie as much water as you can swallow in one go).
Squeeze the contents of the sachet down into the lower half of the sachet.
Tear the top off the sachet and squeeze the contents into the water folding the sachet in half as you squeeze the contents out.
The contents will sink to the bottom of the glass. Don't stir it around.
Swallow the contents in one go ('down the hatch' style). This is important because only this way is it possible to avoid the product sticking to the sides of the glass and thus wasting some of it.
For best results drink on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
Drink plenty of water during the day.
Always read the label and use as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet.
Average Quantity Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 packet (5.7ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 1000mg
Sodium (as sodium ascorbate) 160mg
Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin) 1000mg
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 500mg
Other ingredients: Purified Water, alcohol (preservative), citric acid
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Packets may expand as the latent air from the filling process tends to expand over time. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- It is not recommended to mix this product with hot beverages or with any high-speed blenders or food processors as this will affect the bio-availability of the Vitamin C.
- Do not freeze.
Have been purchasing from New Zealand shop many times. So easy ,convenient good prices and very timely deliveries
I've been using this for years, let me tell you can NEVER overdose on VIT-C, so, if you're ever feeling sick, down one of these, get yourself some High Dosage Sodium Ascorbate, drink lots of water and plenty of rest and you will be right in no time :) Just make sure you have a little something to eat. Excellent product
Fantastic product great service
Wouldnt use anything else
The product arrived in good time but I find the advertising Free shipping is not good