Lyprinol Advanced ESPO-572® 60cap
The active compounds of the patented ESPO-572® marine-lipid oil blend are extracted from the crustacean, Euphausia superba and the New Zealand mollusc, Perna canaliculus. This proprietary blend contains over 90 naturally occurring fatty acid components, anti-oxidants and high levels of phospholipids. The fatty acid components are a complex mixture of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). It also contains marine sterols, other fatty acid components and furan acids which are reportedly more effective than EPA.
- Assists both joint mobility and joint function
- Helps maintain healthy airways and breathing passages
- Is rich in unique omega-3s essential for healthy wellbeing
- Supports normal cell membrane function
- Each standard pack contains 60 softgel capsules
Lyprinol® is a renowned global dietary supplement with a large international customer base and an established safety profile. With over 20 published scientific studies it is recommended by doctors and health professionals around the world.
Lyprinol® Advanced ESPO-572® is a nutritional dietary supplement protected by the provisional patentPCT/IB2018/060482. This patent covers the synergistic action that occurs when the unique fatty acids from Perna canaliculus and the phospholipid rich oil from Euphausia superba are combined.
Lyprinol® Advanced’s ingredients are sourced, extracted and blended in New Zealand using unique IP and patent-protected processes. There are absolutely no identical products available.
Lyprinol® Advanced works in part, by helping to manage the levels of compounds known as leukotrienes so that they are maintained at the minimum healthy level. Low levels of leukotrienes are important for healthy joints, mobility and airways.
Lyprinol® Advanced offers an advanced approach to supporting healthy joints, mobility and breathing passages through support of the body’s lipoxygenase (LOX) pathways.
Lyprinol® Advanced is extracted using unique processes which yield a pure oil free from heavy metals and other contaminants.
Adults: Initially take 4 capsules per day, for approximately 2-4 weeks or until satisfactory results are achieved; after which time the intake may be reduced to 1-2 capsules per day for ongoing care. The daily number of capsules needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and parents of young children should always consult their healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement. Those with marine oil allergies should seek advice from their health care professional before taking Lyprinol® Advanced.
The product contains no added gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners. It does contain gelatin and glycerin.Store in a cool dry place (below 25 degrees C) and keep out of direct sunlight. Store out of reach of children.
Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each soft gel capsule contains:
- Marine-lipid oil extract, from Perna canaliculus 37.5mg.
- Concentrated phospholipid oil extract, from Euphausia superba 12.5mg.
- Natural mono-unsaturated olive oil, 100mg.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) as antioxidant 0.225mg.
- Capsule shell contains gelatin and glycerin.
Manufacturer: Pharmalink Extracts Limited, Richmond, Nelson, New Zealand
New Zealand Distributor: Pharma Health NZ Limited Your Health. Nature’s PowerPO Box 15 185, Auckland 0640.
Lyprinol® Advanced ESPO-572® is a registered trademark of Pharmalink International Limited.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet. Use only as directed and consult with your health professional if symptoms persist. Store Below 25°C Protect from light. Refridgeration is recommended. Do not take if the blister foil is broken.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- People allergic to shellfish or seafood should not use this product.