Nutra-Life ProBiotica 50 Billion 60cap
Nutra-Life ProBiotic 50 Billion contains 11 strains of probiotic bacteria, including the significantly researched Howaru®, to assist in the maintenance of healthy gut microflora and to support a healthy immune system.
Particularly beneficial for the maintenance of healthy gut flora following antibiotic use, this multi-strain formula provides 50 billion colony forming units (CFU) that have been shown to survive and thrive in the human digestive tract.
Supplementing with probiotic bacteria is useful for maintaining a healthy immune system, and may help support those with mild upper respiratory tract infections. It may also assist in maintaining urinary and genital tract health.
This formula may be beneficial for use when pregnant and whilst breastfeeding to support healthy immune function in infants.
- Replenishing the balance of beneficial microbiota in the digestive tract
- Supporting the health of the immune system
- Supporting a healthy urinary and genital tracts
Adults: 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Provides:
Proprietary blend 50 billion CFU from:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU
- HOWARU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve 2.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus 0.25 billion CFU
Also contains: Encapsulating aids.
Formulated without: gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptons persist, consult your healthcare professional.
One of the best products I've bought. I wish I had known about these and started using them before this!