Thompson's Gingko 6000 60cap
Regular price $20.90 NZD
Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest living tree species with a 3,000 year history of medicinal use by Chinese herbalists. Traditionally Ginkgo was recommended in cases of poor circulation and for ‘cold’ conditions.
Ginkgo Biloba can cause a dilation of arteries, capillaries and veins and can inhibit platelet aggregation. It also has a scavenging effect on free radicals.
It has been shown that Ginkgo Biloba can help to enhance blood flow to the peripheries of the body and may also work to increase blood flow to the brain. In fact, Ginkgo maintains and supports the circulation of the blood to the organs of the body.
Key benefits and features:
- May assist blood circulation
- Aids or assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation to relieve cold hands and feet
- Improve brain function such as memory, learning and concentration
- May benefit the following cognitive functions which tend to decline with age including difficulties with concentration and memory, absentmindedness, confusion
- May assist eye health
- May improve visual field damage in some people with eye conditions
- May improve pain-free walking distance
- May reduce vasoconstriction in peripheries
Adults: One capsule with food or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains: Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 6g (6000mg)
- std. to contain Ginkgo Flavonglycosides 29.4mg
- Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Do not use with anticoagulant medications unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner (including aspirin and warfarin).
- Avoid using with Nurofen due to anticoagulant effects.
- If unusual bleeding or bruising occurs, stop use immediately.
- Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.