Thompson's Organic Magnesium 120tab
Thompson's Organic Magnesium is a high potency Magnesium complex for the relief of cramps, nervous tension and the symptoms of PMS.
Indications for use:
- Gallstones or kidney stones
- Brittle or porous bones
- Muscle cramping
- Anxiety, depression and irritability
- PMS symptoms, including breast tenderness, weight gain and cravings
- Fatigue, including chronic fatigue.
Magnesium is a 'master mineral' that coordinates the proper function of nerves, muscle, blood vessels and bones, with 70% of the body's magnesium stored in the bones and teeth. Processed foods, alcohol, the use of diuretics, liver or kidney disease, and the use of oral contraceptives can all deplete magnesium in the body and bones.
Because Magnesium is best absorbed in a 'bound' form, Thompson's Organic Magnesium Complete has been formulated to include a range of forms of magnesium that help the body absorb and use the mineral. Thompson's Magnesium Complete contains Magnesium aspartate, Magnesium orotate and Magnesium amino acid chelate.
These organic forms are better absorbed and better utilised than inorganic forms, because they are presented to the body in a form which can be more readily and rapidly absorbed. Thompson’s Organic Magnesium Complete is, thus, a highly bioavailable form of Magnesium, in a base of the Magnesium-rich wholefoods, Kelp. It also contains Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D as cofactors involved in the absorption and utilisation of Magnesium.
Adults take one tablet a day (between meals), or as professionally prescribed.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 30mg
- Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg (Equiv. Vitamin D 100 IU)
- Magnesium Aspartate 100mg (Equiv. Magnesium 7.5 mg)
- Magnesium Orotate 100mg (Equiv. Magnesium 6.4 mg)
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 805.5mg (Equiv. Magnesium 161 mg)
- Magnesium-Rich Wholefoods:
- Kelp (Equiv. Fucus vesiculosus herb dry) 25mg
No Added: Dairy, gluten, egg, nuts, shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.