Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein 90cap
常规价格 $23.80 NZD
A scientifically validated formula designed to support eye and macular health and healthy vision.
VisionCare provides antioxidants and trace minerals that are proven to support macular health. These are combined with lutein, zeaxanthin and carotenoids naturally present in the macular pigment. Lutein and zeaxanthin support the eye by helping absorb photo-toxic blue light and provide free radical support. By supporting macular pigment this helps the body maintain central vision health.
- To support eye and macular health and central vision
- Support healthy eye aging
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice a day with food.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 200 IU
Copper (from copper gluconate) 1 mg
Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 20 mcg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
Lutein esters 5 mg
Zeaxanthin esters 1 mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and microcrystalline cellulose.
No Added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Preliminary research suggests that antioxidant vitamins may reduce the statin-related rise in HDL cholesterol and apolipoprotein A-1. Patients taking statin medication for cholesterol reduction are advised to monitor cholesterol levels, especially when commencing Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein.
- At the recommended amount, Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein is suitable to take during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Penicillamine, Quinolone antibiotics and Tetracycline antibiotics May reduce zinc and copper absorption. Take Clinicians VisionCare with Lutein 2 hours before or 4-6 hours after these medications.
- Dietary fibre May interfere with zinc absorption and reduce the antioxidant effect of lutein. Take at separate times to prevent this effect.